Kristy Walker Joins South Valley Surf Staff!
South Valley Surf is pleased to announce that Kristy Walker will be joining our club as the director of our elite girls’ program. Additionally, she will be the head coach of our G2008 and G2009 teams. We’re excited about the wealth of coaching experience and overall success that Kristy will bring to South Valley’s players and programs!
• USSF National C License
• U15 U.S. National Team, 4 years
• 2004 G17 National Cup Champion
• 2006 G15 National Cup Champion
• 2008 G17 National Cup Champion
• 2008 G16 National Cup Champion
• 2010 G17 National Cup Champion
• 2012 ECNL G16 Division B Champion
• 2011 ECNL National Finalist
• Cal State Bakersfield Assistant – 2 years
• Pepperdine University – 6 years
• Former Youth Club coach for Real So Cal and for Eagles SC
• 200+ Collegiate athlete placements
• 30+ Professional player alumni